The Age-Friendly Business Awards Program is a project of the Age-Friendly Portland & Multnomah County collaborative, presented by Elders in Action and Venture Portland. This new recognition … Keep Reading ››
NW 23rd Avenue was named one of America’s Best Shopping Secrets by U.S. News and World Report. Nob Hill is home to many of the city’s top restaurants, memorable accommodations and eclectic shopping nestled among the tree-lined sidewalks.
- 25 NW 23rd Avenue, Ste. 6, PMB 217 | Portland OR 97210
Did You Know?
- Betsy and Iya (2403 NW Thurman St) makes their jewelry in their Nob Hill shop and studio and created the annual Little Boxes city wide shopping promotion in 2011.
- The family-owned Child’s Play Toys (2305 NW Kearney St) has been delighting children since 1979.
- Cinema 21 (616 NW 21st Ave) opened in 1925 as the State Theater. Today it hosts the city’s annual Queer Film Festival.
- 23 Hoyt (529 NW 23rd Ave) offers seasonal New American plates with craft cocktails and was named one of Esquire magazine's 'Best New Restaurants'.
Signature Annual Events
- Wearin' of the Green (March)
- Celebrate the Season of Joy (December)