The Venture Portland Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Grant Applications are now available! Remember, In order to be eligible to apply for either a Fall/Winter 2019-2020 or Spring/Summer … Keep Reading ››
N Portland's St. Johns was incorporated by Portland in 1915. The iconic St. Johns Bridge was completed in 1931 and was the longest suspension bridge west of Detroit, Michigan at the time. Highway 30, which runs along N Lombard Street over the St. Johns Bridge, stretches from Astoria, Oregon to the Idaho border east of Ontario.
Did You Know?
- The Moonstruck Chocolate factory (6600 N Baltimore Ave) is located in St. Johns and visitors can watch their chocolatiers in action.
- Signal Station Pizza (8302 N Lombard St) is located in the recently restored Signal Tower Gas Station which originally opened in 1939.
- Olive and Vine (8711 N Lombard St) sells gourmet salts, oils, vinegars, teas and all things delicious.
Signature Annual Events
- St. Johns Bites (April)
- St. Johns Bizarre (May)
- Halloween in St. Johns (October)
- St. Johns Night on the Town +1 (December)