Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici and Commissioner Nick Fish showed thier love for local on Small Business Saturday as they met with neighborhood business owners in Nob … Keep Reading ››
Selfie Challenge: Click. Tag. Win.
February 1 – April 25, 2016
CLICK: Take a selfie at your favorite neighborhood business.
- Don’t know how to take a selfie? We’ve got a video for that.
- Wanna take a group selfie? We’ve got a video for that.
- Is there a time when you should NOT selfie? We’ve got a video for that.
- When should you ALWAYS selfie? We’ve got a video for that.
TAG: Post your selfie with #pdxLOVESsmallbiz on Facebook*,
Instagram or Twitter, tag @VenturePortland or email to
- Check out the Selfie Map or #pdxLOVESsmallbiz to see where the latest selfies have been taken.
- Looking for inspiration? Check out the current submissions.
WIN: Prizes for best and most creative selfies.
*Note: When posting selfies on Facebook, ensure that the audience is ‘Public’ otherwise the photo will be ineligible to win.
There is no purchase necessary to compete in the Venture Portland Selfie Challenge. Participants must take a selfie in the city of Portland, Oregon and include the tag #pdxLOVESsmallbiz, or a participating district hashtag in a post on their social media account, or in an email to email@example.com. View the complete list of Selfie Challenge rules.