Few districts in Portland have preserved their pioneer spirit as well as St. Johns, located in the city’s northernmost tip. What began in 1844 as … Keep Reading ››
Join Venture Portland
2019 Membership Levels
Sustaining – $1,500.00*
- Includes free entrance for 4 ($120 value) to Annual Meeting and designation on member list.
Large and/or Established – $1,250.00*
- Large – Business district has consistent membership/support and stable funding. Total annual business district revenue is $25,000** or more.
- Established – Business district is in 6th year or longer of operations and/or has established a long track record of successful services and events.
Medium and/or Growing – $850.00*
- Medium – Business district is experiencing significant membership/support growth. Total annual business district revenue is $5,000 to $24,999**.
- Growing – Business district is in 3rd to 5th year of operations and is still investing in new programs, services and benefits.
Small and/or Year 2+ – $400.00*
- Small – Business district is just beginning to build membership/support. Total annual business district revenue is less than $5,000**.
- Year 2+ – Business district is in the second full year of operations following incorporation and/or is just beginning to provide services.
Year 1 (first full year following incorporation) – $300.00*
NEW | Non-Grants Eligible
Receive all member benefits except ability to apply for grants.
While Venture Portland hopes business associations increase their membership level as the district evolves, we understand changes to association status and district development may affect level choice.
All business districts are encouraged to make additional contributions to fund Venture Portland’s ongoing programming and advocacy efforts.
*3% electronic payment processing fee charged for online membership payment
**Total business district revenue should reflect all sources of funding, including, but not limited to: grants, membership dues, sponsors, vendors, events and in-kind contributions.