Great deals, bright lights and holiday fun await in neighborhood business districts city wide this weekend. Kick off the festivities on Thursday, 12/6 with some … Keep Reading ››
Destination Investment Grants
Applicants may apply* for $5,000-$10,000** for a project that fits into one of the six Destination Investment Categories. All projects must be publicly accessible (in the public right-of-way or on private property). The business district is responsible for long term maintenance of all physical improvements and should have a plan for self-sustainability before applying.
- Accessibility – Benches, bike racks, pocket parks, plazas, cross walks, stop signs, traffic lights, rapid flash beacons
- Greenery – Street trees, planters, flower baskets, green walls, pocket parks
- Public Art – Sculptures, murals, cultural/historical markers
- Seasonal Decorations – Holiday, Halloween, winter lighting, flower baskets
- Signage – Banners (semi-permanent only; temporary cross-street banners are ineligible), wayfinding, kiosks, point-of-entry, cultural/historical markers
- Trash Cans – District is responsible for funding frequent, long term garbage collection
Destination Investment Grant Applications, Guidelines and Resources
- 2019 Destination Investment Grant Applications and Guidelines will be released in Fall 2019!