The Venture Portland Fall/Winter 2017-2018 Grant Applications are now available! *NEW* Catalytic Grant: Corporate Infrastructure Improvement: $1,000 (maximum award)*NEW* Catalytic Grant: District Staffing Kickstarter: $2,000 … Keep Reading ››
As a staffer, you know that the business of Portland is about more than just business. It’s about people, neighborhoods and culture. You’ve put your heart and soul into transforming the business districts that bind our city together. It’s a labor of love – and most of the time you go it alone.
The Staffer Lunch is a bi-monthly gathering of the staff who work for neighborhood business districts. Join us to network, share ideas with and learn from peers, strategize and navigate working with a diverse set of businesses and boards of directors.
- 9/28/17 – Driving the Membership Campaign Train
- Help your board execute a winning membership campaign
- Same day as Grants Office Hours: schedule time for help
- 2/1/18 – Too Many Cooks: Managing Up With a Volunteer Board
- Share experiences managing multiple priorities and people
- 4/26/18 – Fast, Cheap and Profitable
- Exchange ideas for low-cost and easy promotions
- 6/6/18 – Beyond the Usual Suspects
- Find, contact and engage diverse businesses & district leaders
Staffer Lunches are held at Venture Portland (1125 SE Madison, Suite 112) from 12-1:30pm. Attendance is free and lunch is provided.