Great deals, bright lights and holiday fun await in neighborhood business districts city wide this weekend. Kick off the festivities on Thursday, 12/6 with some … Keep Reading ››
As a staffer, you know that the business of Portland is about more than just business. It’s about people, neighborhoods and culture. You’ve put your heart and soul into transforming the business districts that bind our city together. It’s a labor of love – and most of the time you go it alone.
The Staffer Lunch is a bi-monthly gathering of the staff who work for neighborhood business districts. Join us to network, share ideas with and learn from peers, strategize and navigate working with a diverse set of businesses and boards of directors.
- September 27 – You Gotta Fight For Your Right
- Becoming a nimble advocate
- November 29 – Driving the Membership Campaign Train
- Helping your board execute a winning membership campaign
- February 28 – People, Data and Districts: Telling Your Story
- Refining programs and conveying the impact of your work
- May 30 – 15 Minutes of Fame: Earning Positive News Coverage
- Bringing media attention to your district
Staffer Lunches are held at Venture Portland (1125 SE Madison, Suite 112) from 12-1:30pm. Attendance is free and lunch is provided.