Perched atop NE Portland’s Alameda Ridge, Beaumont was known as the city’s “natural observatory” when it was established in 1910. People tiring of the hustle … Keep Reading ››
See also: Trustee, Steward, Financial Maven, Numbers Wizard, Exchequer, Bookkeeper, Check-writer
As business district Treasurers, you collectively manage more than $1 million/year in business district financial investment which drives Portland’s economy. You’re in charge of fiscal controls, financial oversight, paying the bills and tracking revenue. We want to help you!
The Treasurers Roundtable is an exclusive quarterly gathering of business district Treasurers. Join us for lunch to network, share knowledge and strengthen your leadership skills and financial systems.
- 9/13/17 – Taking It for Grant-ed?
- Creating, managing and reporting on grant budgets
- Same day as Grants Office Hours: schedule time for help
- 12/7/17 – Budgets That Make Dollars and Sense
- Help your district create an annual budget
- TBA – Festivities and Financial Frenzy
- Managing event revenues and expenses
- Same day as Grant Final Draft Review: schedule time for help
- 6/7/18 – The Buck Stops Here: Annual Training
- Master your legal responsibilities as Treasurer
The Treasurers Interest Group meets four times per year at Venture Portland (1125 SE Madison, Suite 112) from 12-1:30pm. Attendance is free and lunch is provided.