On June 2, Venture Portland awarded $4,000 to fund four “Assessing Value: What’s Your Business District Worth?” grants in Portland’s neighborhood business districts. These grants … Keep Reading ››
Portland Celebrates Small June 2013
The 50th Anniversary of National Small Business Week is June 17-21 and Venture Portland is celebrating the small businesses that make Portland Portland. Check out the five simple things you can do to honor small businesses during Small Business Week and make sure to download and display a ‘Portland Celebrates Small’ sign in your window.
Five Things to Do for Small Business Week (June 17-21)
- Display ‘Portland Celebrates Small’ sign in your window and send pictures to Venture Portland.
- Promote Small Business Week electronically – newsletter, social media, website.
- Write a letter to the editor supporting Portland’s small businesses.
- Celebrate Small Business Week at an upcoming business or business district meeting.
- Celebrate small when you shop, dine or play.