Northeast Portland came alive in 1888 when a new bridge crossed the Willamette River and connected NW Glisan Street with NE Broadway Street for the … Keep Reading ››
Media Kit & Releases
Since Venture Portland’s formation in 1986 the organization has ushered in meaningful economic development city-wide – supporting Portland’s neighborhood business districts on a daily basis. Our media kit and news releases provide you a thorough background on Venture Portland and the latest organizational updates. Explore our media kit and recent news releases to learn about Venture Portland’s past, present and exciting future.
Venture Portland has been making news since 1986 – read our latest news releases below.
- Neighborhood Retailers Generate Record-Setting Holiday Sales
- Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Little Boxes and Business District Events Energize Local Economy with Record-Setting Sales
- Strong Sales Signal Merry Season for Portland’s Neighborhood Business Districts
- Neighborhood Business Associations Give Back to Portlanders in Big Ways
- Local Neighborhood Economic Development Stays Strong Thanks to Latest Round of
Venture Portland Grants
- It’s Entrepreneurs Month in Portland!
- Summer Local and Savor the Sun in Portland’s Neighborhood Business Districts
- Venture Portland Elects New Board
- Venture Out in Portland, Discover Neighborhood Business Districts, Attend Local Events and Stay Connected with ventureportland.org
- Venture Portland Celebrates Small
- Venture Portland Continues to Grow Portland’s Economy
- Portland’s Neighborhood Business Districts Localize the Season
- Venture Portland Grant Awards Slated to Strengthen Portland’s Economy
- Venture Portland Ignites Neighborhood Economic Development with Revamped Grants Program
- Venture Portland Means Business
Venture Portland’s success stems from our history. Information from the organization’s founding in 1986 to the recent election of our largest board of directors in history can be found in our media kit. Fill out the short form below to join our mailing list and receive Venture Portland’s media kit.
Skip form and begin reading media kit.
For media on deadline, contact Heather Hoell at 503.477.9648.