Venture Portland’s Spring/Summer 2019 grant applications are now available! Economic Development Grants: $5,000-$10,000 (maximum award)Benchmark Grants: $3,000-$4,000 (maximum award)Catalytic Grant: District Staffing Kickstarter: $2,000 (maximum … Keep Reading ››
Announcing Venture Portland’s 2018-2019 Training Calendar and More!
We’re excited to launch our 2018-2019 capacity building trainings featuring new ways to make cash registers ring and help your business district thrive! This year we are offering 2 unique training series – Retailers/Food & Drink and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Plus, we are bringing back our popular Interest Groups, In-District Trainings and Fee for Service Consulting services.
Venture Portland Trainings are a benefit you can offer to businesses in your district! Please share this information with your board and members.
- RSVP for trainings, workshops and Interest Groups
- Share the Trainings and Workshops Catalog with your board and members
- Ask your President, Treasurer and/or Staffer to attend Interest Groups
- Invite Venture Portland to present an In-District Training either for your members or your board
- Consider how your district can benefit from Venture Portland’s Fee-For-Service Consulting and discuss with your board
RSVP Today! And as always, contact us at 503.477.9648 if you have any questions. We’re excited to support your district with a great year of new offerings!