We’re pleased to announce that Venture Portland has entered the world of podcasting! Small Business Portland will feature interviews with business district experts, small business … Keep Reading ››
Stay Safe and Support Small at These Healthy Businesses
The sun is shining and Portlanders are looking to safely Venture Out to shop, dine and play. That’s why neighborhood businesses across the City have taken advantage of the Portland Bureau of Transportation‘s (PBOT) Healthy Business Permit Program to protect employees and customers by doing business on sidewalks, parking spaces and in the street. These are just a few of the businesses that have transformed their neighborhoods to ensure that all Portlanders can have a happy and healthy summer. Don’t forget to wear a mask and follow distancing guidelines when you safely support these businesses!
- Belmont Area: Taqueria Los Punales, Suzette Creperie and Bare Bones Cafe have outdoor seating on SE Belmont Ave.
- Division/Clinton: Imperial Bottle Shop has new tables in the parking lanes both sides of 31st Ave; Zahara Boutique is utilizing the adjoining space at same intersection; Jacqueline has a fenced platform with tables along SE Clinton.
- Foster Area: 5 & Dime and Atlas Pizza have added a platform and several tables in the parking zone along SE Foster Ave; Favela Brazilian Cafe has added sidewalk seating with a mix of tables and platforms.
- Hawthorne: Bagdad Theater has opened a cigar bar pop-up on SE 39th Ave; The Ranger Station has a new takeout window and outdoor seating on SE 37th Ave; Jam on Hawthorne has outdoor seating available.
- Kenton: Parkside has added outdoor seating in the parking zone.
- Mississippi Ave: Mississippi Pizza Pub has covered and partitioned street seating available and Miss Delta has added outdoor seating in the parking zone.
- Multnomah Village: Village Frame and Gallery has partnered with Casa Vacca for expanded outdoor seating; Marcos Café has partnered with Pollinate Me to create outdoor street seating with custom flower arrangements.
- NE Broadway: Aztec Willies, Cadillac Cafe and Blind Onion Pizza have added outdoor seating.
- Old Town: Kasbah Moroccan Café and Afuri Ramen have added outdoor seating.
- Pearl District: River Pig Saloon and Papi Chulos Tacos have added street seating on NW 13th Ave.
- Soul District: Old Town Brewing has added seating in the parking zone on NE Sumner St.
- St. Johns: Hot Dog Energy has new tables in the parking zone of N Lombard; Revolutions Bookshop has created an outdoor market with vendor space for local artists and tarot card readings.