Jeff began his tenure working at Venture Portland in March of 2018 and has filled a few different roles during his time at the organization, … Keep Reading ››
SE Division Street between 117th and 148th Ave features family centered restaurants and shops, affordable locally owned stores and a wide range of international businesses. Part of the larger Midway Business District, the Division Midway Alliance supports this Neighborhood Prosperity Initiative area. An average of 40,000 commuters per day travel through the district.
- 11721 SE Division St | Portland, OR 97236
Did You Know?
- With over 40 languages spoken in the area, Division Midway is home to multiple specialty grocery stores that support the district's diverse cultural community.
- World renowned Acupuncturist, Liang Wang was recruited out of China by the Oriental College of Medicine and now practices in Division Midway.
- The Original Steer (12348 SE Division St) has been serving its customers high quality meats for 50 years and Dukes Bar & Grill (14600 SE Division St) has been a destination location for country music stars and its fans since the turn of the century.
Signature Annual Events
- Festival of Nations (September)