Jeff began his tenure working at Venture Portland in March of 2018 and has filled a few different roles during his time at the organization, … Keep Reading ››
Incorporated in 1911, Parkrose covers historic fields that employed Italian, Dutch and German immigrants. The ‘Portland Immigrant Statue’ (NE Sandy Blvd) was erected in 2011 for Parkrose’s centennial celebration. Today the district stays true to its diverse roots with more than 50 languages spoken in the Parkrose School District. Part of the larger Parkrose Business District, Historic Parkrose supports this Neighborhood Prosperity Initiative area.
- 10402 Northeast Sandy Blvd | Portland, OR 97220
Did You Know?
- East Portland Veterinary Clinic (11016 NE Sandy Blvd) is a full service companion animal hospital that has been servicing pet owners in Portland since 1977.
- Parkrose Hardware (10625 NE Sandy Blvd) opened its first store in 1968. Now with 3 locations, each store carries more than 55,000 different items.
- Over 50 different languages are spoken in Parkrose School District and Parkrose honors its diverse roots with an Immigrant Statue and annual Immigrant of the Year Awards.
Signature Annual Events
- Summer Nights (June/July/Aug)