Giving Tuesday is here and business districts are filled with the spirit of kindness and generosity – as well as holiday decorations, festive events, and everything … Keep Reading ››
Say ‘Thank You’ to Portland’s Medical Professionals During National Physicians Week
March 25-31 is National Physicians Week, a time to reflect on the dedication, skill, and profound contributions of medical professionals to our quality of life. Physician burnout, which was already high, rose significantly during the pandemic. The long-term job-related stress physicians are experiencing impacts their happiness and career satisfaction. Take this week as an opportunity to say ‘thank you’ to the medical professionals in your life. Here are a few that deserve special recognition:
- Beaumont: Daniel Agosta is a board-certified chiropractic physician at Wild Hearts Wellness. One of Dr. Agosta’s passion is to help guide his patients through their pain, creating goals, plans of action, and coordinating care that helps facilitate their journey to recovery.
- Belmont Area: For acupuncture, hydrobotanical therapy, and infrared sauna thermal care, visit Dr. Julia Walls at Pathfinder Wellness Clinic.
- Foster: Allyndreth Stead leads the team at White Phoenix Acupuncture, where a sliding-scale fee allows the practitioners to provide healing services to those in need.
- Lloyd: The medical professionals at Women’s Healthcare Associates include OB/GYN physicians and nurse midwives who care for people across their lifespans. They offer onsite ultrasound, mammography, and behavioral health to meet a patient’s needs at every stage of life.
- Midway: Dr. Ziad A. Hazim at Hazim Dental Clinic has been serving the people of Portland since 1996. Dr. Hazim and his staff are experts at ensuring safe and comfortable treatment for patients of all ages. They even have a discount for patients without insurance.
- Multnomah Village: If you are looking to find relief from chronic pain or stress, recovery from injury or imbalance, or enhance your athletic training, Whitestone Wellness specializes in massage therapy and sports injury wellness.
- Old Town: Dr. Sherri L. Green is President of Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, which was founded in 1983 and is ranked Best Acupuncture College in the Nation.
- St. Johns: Dr. Laura Armstrong believes in a proactive approach to eye health. She and the other doctors at Cathedral Eye Care provide eye exams, contact lens fittings, ocular disease management, alongside an optical boutique offering many hard-to-find frame brands and styles.
- Stadium District: Take care of your mental health with help from Neil Panchmatia at Sanctum Counseling and Wellness, who specializes in psychotherapy with a social justice orientation.
- Williams District: Annabelle Snow is a Licensed Acupuncturist at The North Portland Wellness Center. Annabelle’s primary clinical focus is fertility, pregnancy, and pediatrics, with nearly 15 years of experience working with families through all stages of pre-conception, pregnancy, and the transition to parenthood.