Venture Portland’s Spring/Summer 2019 grant applications are now available! Economic Development Grants: $5,000-$10,000 (maximum award)Benchmark Grants: $3,000-$4,000 (maximum award)Catalytic Grant: District Staffing Kickstarter: $2,000 (maximum … Keep Reading ››
- Inspired by Portland, local small businesses, and advocacy?
- Passionate about helping and supporting others?
- Excited about a dynamic work environment that embraces creativity and innovation?
- Relational and enjoy making new connections while building meaningful relationships?
- A collaborative person with a desire to participate with a team?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you!
Venture Portland’s Business District Organizer must be passionate about Portland and its unique neighborhood business districts. The ideal candidate is a people-person; a natural networker; a customer service pro; data geek; successful multi-tasker and innovative team-player focused on getting the job done. The Organizer must be culturally sensitive, highly motivated, responsible and solutions-oriented with organizing experience. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, computer fluency, flexibility, creativity, a great sense of humor and commitment to Venture Portland’s mission and values. The Business District Organizer will spend at least 30% of work hours ‘on the street’ working with business owners in up to three (3) different business districts. Potential Districts include but are not limited to:
- Multnomah Village
For more information and to apply, Download the Business District Organizer Job Description