Jeff began his tenure working at Venture Portland in March of 2018 and has filled a few different roles during his time at the organization, … Keep Reading ››
NE Fremont Street was once the dividing line between Portland and Multnomah County; many of the roads that cross Fremont don’t line up due to historic disagreements between the Beaumont (Portland) and Wilshire (County) communities. Today the two neighborhoods meet in ‘Beaumont Village’, the business district that hosts a popular Street Fair in August and Holiday Festival in December.
- 3519 NE 15th Avenue, Suite 540 | Portland, OR 97212
Did You Know?
- Amalfi’s Italian Restaurant (4703 NE Fremont St) opened in 1959 as a sister restaurant to Caro Amico, the first Italian restaurant to serve pizza in Portland in 1949.
- After founding Coffee People in 1983, Jim and Patty Roberts opened Jim and Patty’s Coffee (5015 NE Fremont St) in 2002.
- Adorn (4120 NE Fremont St) provides one-on-one styling attention and has provided clothing for the TV show 'Grimm'.
- Beaumont is a Sustaining Member of Venture Portland.
Check out our Beaumont District Spotlight to learn more about this district!
Signature Annual Events
- Hip Hop Into the Shops (April)
- Street Fair (August)
- Fright Night on Fremont (October)
- Fremont Holiday Festival (December)