It is an exciting year when February brings us one additional day to support local businesses in Portland! This article from Here Is Oregon makes … Keep Reading ››
Williams District is one of the most dynamic and rapidly changing districts in Portland. In recent years, the area has seen massive development, an influx of new residents and businesses and Portland’s busiest bike lane. There's plenty of innovation in the air as businesses and residents work together to honor the history of this unique area and embrace the changes that continue to shape its future.
Did You Know?
- Family-owned Speilwerk Toys (3808 N Williams Ave) features playthings from Europe and local crafters and is working on a Portland-made line of toys.
- Eem (3947 N Williams Ave) combines Southern Thai Cuisine with Texas BBQ into a mouthwatering combination that won The Oregonian's 'Restaurant of the Year' in 2019.
- New Seasons Market (3808 N Williams Ave) uses the same sausage recipe as the butcher shop that once occupied the site in the 1940's.
Read our District Spotlight to learn more about this district!
Signature Annual Events
- Trick or Treat on Williams (October)
- Williams Gives (December)
- Fa-la-la-Llama (December)