Neighborhood businesses have always given back to their communities. Portland’s neighborhood businesses provide half the jobs in the City and contribute to local causes twice … Keep Reading ››
SE Division and Clinton Streets from 12th to 52nd Ave are a vibrant destination for locals and visitors seeking an eclectic mix of renowned restaurants, unique retail and family-owned service businesses. From Pok Pok (3226 SE Division St) to Nuestra Cocina (2135 SE Division St), award-winning chefs and eateries can be found throughout the Division/Clinton Business District.
Did You Know?
- Before it was Portland's 'Eat Street', Division/Clinton was home to light industrial businesses including Anders Printing (3402 SE Division St), who recently celebrated their 70th anniversary and Hollywood Impress (4717 SE Division St), a union printer since 1968.
- The Clinton Street Theater (2522 SE Clinton St) opened in 1915. The theater has been showing the Rocky Horror Picture Show every Saturday night since April 1978, making it the longest running RHPS in the world.
- Known as a destination for innovative cuisine, Division/Clinton is home to Stumptown Coffee (4525 SE Division St) nationally acclaimed restaurants like Pok Pok (3226 SE Division St), Ava Genes (3377 SE Division St) and Bollywood Theater (3010 SE Division St).
- Makers still make their home on Division/Clinton including Langlitz Leather (2443 SE Division St), makers of custom motorcycle jackets since 1947, and North Street Bags (2716 SE 23rd Ave), whose backpacks and bicycle panniers are built to stand up to Portland’s rainy weather.
Signature Annual Events
- Street Fair (July)
- Division/Clinton Celebrates Small (December)