We want to hear from YOU! The City of Portland and Prosper Portland, in partnership with Venture Portland and the Portland Independent Restaurant Alliance, Independent … Keep Reading ››
Webinars and Panel Discussions
Each year Venture Portland hosts trainings to build the capacity of business district leaders. Venture Portland trainings address all aspects of business district operations such as great promotions, membership campaigns, marketing and running a successful business association.
RSVP via Paypal or email email@example.com and learn best practices with other business district participants and help your business district thrive.
2019-2020 Venture Portland Training and Webinar Catalog
Trainings are quick practical introductions to common topics that affect business districts. You’ll leave with new knowledge and easy-to-use samples to share with your district. RSVP today!
Upcoming Venture Portland Webinars and Panel Discussions
5/28 – Retail Reopening Discussion with Bricks Need Mortar (Morning Session)
5/28 – Retail Reopening Q & A with Deborah Kafoury (Afternoon Session)
Past Venture Portland Webinars and Panel Discussions
Training Testimonials from Business Districts
- “Very informative, excellent presenters, diversified approach.” – North/Northeast Business District
- “This training gives me more confidence in writing grants” – Montavilla/East Tabor Business District
- “It will motivate me to be more active with my social media marketing.” – Hawthorne Boulevard Business District
- “Implementing these tools will drive more customers to our events/stores.” – Historic Mississippi Avenue Business District
- “Great event to help small business in an area that is overwhelming to most.” – Hillsdale Business District
- “What I learned has the potential to make a huge difference in our future with a simple sustained approach overtime, but make big strides now.” – Northeast Broadway Business District