While we may not agree on everything, one thing is certain – everyone loves pizza. So much so that we dedicate the entire month of … Keep Reading ››
Each year Venture Portland hosts trainings to build the capacity of business district leaders. Venture Portland trainings address all aspects of business district operations such as great promotions, membership campaigns, marketing and running a successful business association. RSVP via Google or email email@example.com and learn best practices with other business district participants and help your business district thrive.
Webinars are quick practical introductions to common topics that affect business districts. You’ll leave with new knowledge and easy-to-use samples to share with your district. View our 2021-22 Training Calendar. RSVP today!
Upcoming Venture Portland Webinars and Panel Discussions
- 10/27 – Social Media for Retailers w/ Bizzy Lizzie
- Liz Smith of Bizzy Lizzie Social Media Marketing will share social media tips and tricks for building your brand, identifying your audience, creating engaging social content, getting your audience to SHOP, and keeping them coming back for more. RSVP Now!
- 11/3 – Retail Store and Window Design for the Holidays w/ Frontdoor Back
- Seanette Corkill from Frontdoor Back and Ann Marie Luthro from AML Insights with educate and inspire you on best practices and practical steps you can take to improve your store’s curb appeal and your shoppers’ in-store experiences. Learn how to create a memorable experience by successfully using your awnings, lighting, outside signage, decompression zones, pathways, and “must-sees” on the inside. RSVP Now!
Videos of Past Venture Portland Webinars and Panel Discussions
- 10/20 – Making the Most of Your Healthy Business Permit and Outdoor Seating w/ PBOT
- 9/29 – Today’s Special: Social Media for Food and Beverage Businesses
- 9/22 – Beautify Your District with Adopt One Block and Metro Paint
- 8/25 – Social Media for Business Districts Webinar
- 8/18 – Fall Grants Webinar
- 7/21 – Social Media: Friend or Foe? Discussion
- 5/26 – Summer Events and Activations in the Age of COVID Webinar
- 4/30 – DOZA Design Policy: Help Shape Your City Webinar
- 4/21 – Promote Your Business at the 2021 Rose Festival
- 3/17 – Successful Sidewalk and Street Activation webinar w/ PBOT
- 2/24 – Annual District Check-up and Bylaws Basics
- 1/13 – Strong Membership: Are businesses buying what you are selling?
Visit our Youtube Channel for more videos of Venture Portland trainings!
Training Testimonials from Business Districts
- “Very informative, excellent presenters, diversified approach.” – North/Northeast Business District
- “This training gives me more confidence in writing grants” – Montavilla/East Tabor Business District
- “It will motivate me to be more active with my social media marketing.” – Hawthorne Boulevard Business District
- “Implementing these tools will drive more customers to our events/stores.” – Historic Mississippi Avenue Business District
- “Great event to help small business in an area that is overwhelming to most.” – Hillsdale Business District
- “What I learned has the potential to make a huge difference in our future with a simple sustained approach overtime, but make big strides now.” – Northeast Broadway Business District