Northeast Portland came alive in 1888 when a new bridge crossed the Willamette River and connected NW Glisan Street with NE Broadway Street for the … Keep Reading ››
Trainings and Workshops at Venture Portland
Each year Venture Portland hosts trainings and workshops to build the capacity of business district leaders. Venture Portland trainings and workshops address all aspects of business district operations such as great promotions, membership campaigns, marketing and running a successful business association.
RSVP via Paypal or email email@example.com and learn best practices with other business district participants and help your business district thrive.
2017-2018 Venture Portland Training and Workshop Course Catalog
What’s the difference between a training and a workshop?
Trainings are quick practical introductions to common topics that affect business districts. You’ll leave with new knowledge and easy-to-use samples to share with your district. To respond to requests for more in-depth skill-building, Venture Portland also offers morning workshops on critical topics. These workshops will give you the detailed knowledge to help your district thrive. You’ll leave with completed plans ready for you to implement right away. Trainings and Workshops are open to Venture Portland members and their members businesses. Registration is required and lunch is provided. RSVP today!
Trainings and Workshops
Training Testimonials from Business Districts
- “Very informative, excellent presenters, diversified approach.” – North/Northeast Business District
- “This training gives me more confidence in writing grants” – Montavilla/East Tabor Business District
- “It will motivate me to be more active with my social media marketing.” – Hawthorne Boulevard Business District
- “Implementing these tools will drive more customers to our events/stores.” – Historic Mississippi Avenue Business District
- “Great event to help small business in an area that is overwhelming to most.” – Hillsdale Business District
- “What I learned has the potential to make a huge difference in our future with a simple sustained approach overtime, but make big strides now.” – Northeast Broadway Business District