The Willamette Valley is recognized as one of the premier wine-growing regions in the world and is home to two-thirds of Oregon’s wineries. That is … Keep Reading ››
Each year Venture Portland hosts trainings to build the capacity of business district leaders. Venture Portland trainings address all aspects of business district operations such as great promotions, membership campaigns, marketing and running a successful business association. RSVP via Google or email firstname.lastname@example.org and learn best practices with other business district participants and help your business district thrive.
Webinars are quick practical introductions to common topics that affect business districts. You’ll leave with new knowledge and easy-to-use samples to share with your district. RSVP today!
Upcoming Venture Portland Webinars and Panel Discussions
5/24-Just Ask Jacob & Joy: Business District Start-up Steps and Board Recruitment Best Practices
Join us for an informal discussion about what is needed to start a new business association, plus best practices for business district board recruitment. A business association is only as strong as the volunteers that run it but finding dedicated people with the right skills and the time to spare can be a challenge. At this session, we will discuss the formation of a business association and how to attract and retain board members to help it thrive.
Videos of Past Venture Portland Webinars and Panel Discussions
- 5/3-How Your Business can Benefit from the SummerWorks Internship Program
- 3/8-District Staffer Management Best Practices
- 3/1-New Outdoor Dining Guidelines w/ PBOT
- 2/8 – Grants, Loans and Small Business Support w/ Prosper Portland
- 1/18 – Just Ask Jacob & Joy: Business District Membership Campaigns
- 12/7 – How to Run Giveaways, Contests, and Other Online Business Promotions
- 11/16 – Boost Your Business Using TikTok & Instagram Reels
- 10/26 – District Design Made Easy with Canva
- 10/19 – Boosting Holiday Sales with Special Promotions
- 8/24 – Wrapping Things Up: How to Evaluate the Success of Your Event
- 8/3 – Fall Grants Webinar
- 6/15 – Inclusive Events: More than Just a Buzzword
- 5/25 – Marketing Your Event and Promoting Your Message
- 5/17 – Introduction to Events Budgeting
- 4/20 – Strategies for Safe Events w/ PBOT
- 4/6 – Intro to Business Sustainability and Waste Reduction Practices
Visit our Youtube Channel for more videos of Venture Portland trainings!