This week, Venture Portland awarded $29,000 to fund 9 Spring/Summer Grant Projects in Portland’s neighborhood business districts citywide. Projects range from family-friendly events to shopping … Keep Reading ››
Trainings and Workshops at Venture Portland
Each year Venture Portland hosts trainings and workshops to build the capacity of business district leaders. Venture Portland trainings and workshops address all aspects of business district operations such as great promotions, membership campaigns, marketing and running a successful business association.
RSVP via Paypal or email firstname.lastname@example.org and learn best practices with other business district participants and help your business district thrive.
2018-2019 Venture Portland Training and Workshop Course Catalog
Trainings are quick practical introductions to common topics that affect business districts. You’ll leave with new knowledge and easy-to-use samples to share with your district. RSVP today!
Upcoming Trainings at Venture Portland
Training Testimonials from Business Districts
- “Very informative, excellent presenters, diversified approach.” – North/Northeast Business District
- “This training gives me more confidence in writing grants” – Montavilla/East Tabor Business District
- “It will motivate me to be more active with my social media marketing.” – Hawthorne Boulevard Business District
- “Implementing these tools will drive more customers to our events/stores.” – Historic Mississippi Avenue Business District
- “Great event to help small business in an area that is overwhelming to most.” – Hillsdale Business District
- “What I learned has the potential to make a huge difference in our future with a simple sustained approach overtime, but make big strides now.” – Northeast Broadway Business District