While we may not agree on everything, one thing is certain – everyone loves pizza. So much so that we dedicate the entire month of … Keep Reading ››
Since 1995 Venture Portland has granted more than $1.6 million to fund 587 business district projects, leveraging $5 million in additional private investment in districts city wide. In FY 19-20, Venture Portland awarded $118,000 to fund 29 projects in 20 business districts, leveraging an additional $400,000 in private investment, a 3.5-to-1 match.
Current Funding Opportunities
Congratulations to our Fall/Winter grant recipients! Check back in the Spring for more funding opportunities.
Previous Funding Opportunities
- District Resilience Grants
- Benchmark Grants
- Catalytic Grant: Corporate Infrastructure Improvement
- Catalytic Grant: District Staffing Kickstarter
- Destination Investment Grants
- Economic Development Grants
- Start Up Support Grants
- ‘Assessing Value: What’s Your Business District Worth?’ Supplemental Grants
- Track & Field Grants
- Major League Soccer All Star Game Grants
- Industrial District Group Grants