National Hispanic Heritage Month occurs September 15-October 15, and honors the cultures, contributions, and traditions of people from Central and South American countries. In Portland, Hispanic and Latinx influences can be … Keep Reading ››
Since 1995 Venture Portland has granted more than $2 million to fund more than 600 business district projects, leveraging $5 million in additional private investment in districts city wide.
Current Funding Opportunities
Fall/Winter grant applications are now available for member Business District Associations! Guidelines & Application (PDF version) or Guidelines & Application (.DOC version) and Signature Page (.DOC). Applications are due no later than 8/26/22 at 12pm.
Previous Funding Opportunities
- District Resilience Grants
- Benchmark Grants
- Catalytic Grant: Corporate Infrastructure Improvement
- Catalytic Grant: District Staffing Kickstarter
- Destination Investment Grants
- Economic Development Grants
- Start Up Support Grants
- ‘Assessing Value: What’s Your Business District Worth?’ Supplemental Grants
- Track & Field Grants
- Major League Soccer All Star Game Grants
- Industrial District Group Grants