Giving Tuesday is here and neighborhood business districts are filled with the spirit of kindness and generosity – as well as holiday decorations, festive events … Keep Reading ››
SE Woodstock was platted in 1889 and named after an 1826 novel by author Walter Scott. Reed College (3203 SE Woodstock Blvd) opened in Woodstock in 1908. Today, Reed’s 116-acre campus includes a canyon and a lake and provides 1,400 students with a nationally recognized liberal arts and science education.
Did You Know?
- Woodstock Boulevard is home to Otto’s Meat Market (4138 SE Woodstock Blvd) which opened in 1922. Today, three generations craft more than 40 kinds of sausage on site using Otto’s traditional German recipes.
- The Delta Cafe, (4607 SE Woodstock Blvd) established in 1994, is known for its kitschy decor, down-home southern food and 40 ounce PBRs on ice.
- Cloud City Ice Cream (4525 SE Woodstock Blvd) is made with locally sourced ingredients and offers unique flavors like Earl Grey Blueberry, Lemon with Black Pepper Marionberry Jam and Sasquatch Tracks.
- Read our District Spotlight to learn more about this district!
Signature Annual Events
- Woodstock Gives Back (September)
- Halloween on Woodstock (October)