Did you know that Portland contains 19,200 neighborhood businesses that employ more than 270,000 people? These businesses contribute to local causes at more than twice … Keep Reading ››
SE Woodstock was platted in 1889 and named after an 1826 novel by author Walter Scott. Reed College (3203 SE Woodstock Blvd) opened in Woodstock in 1908. Today, Reed’s 116-acre campus includes a canyon and a lake and provides 1,400 students with a nationally recognized liberal arts and science education.
Did You Know?
- Woodstock Boulevard is home to Otto’s Meat Market (4138 SE Woodstock Blvd) which opened in 1922. Today, three generations craft more than 40 kinds of sausage on site using Otto’s traditional German recipes.
- Now owned by the Blumenauer family, The Joinery (4804 SE Woodstock Blvd) has made heirloom wood furniture since 1982.
- The Delta Cafe, (4607 SE Woodstock Blvd) established in 1994, is known for its kitschy decor, down-home southern food and 40 ounce PBRs on ice.
- Cloud City Ice Cream (4525 SE Woodstock Blvd) is made with locally sourced ingredients and offers unique flavors like Earl Grey Blueberry, Lemon with Black Pepper Marionberry Jam and Sasquatch Tracks.
Signature Annual Events
- Woodstock Gives Back (September)