In a continued effort to support small businesses and business district associations through this crisis, we are excited to announce a two new grant opportunities … Keep Reading ››
Get in the Gram: Making Your Business Insta Famous – Venture Portland Training
We’re excited to partner with Judiaann Woo, one of The Oregonian’s 12 Must-Follow Instagram Accounts, to offer a new social media training! Attend ‘Get in the Gram: Making Your Business Insta Famous’ and learn how to take better photos using the tools you already have, get photo editing tips to make your pics POP, and learn how to build followers and drive traffic to your business using this crucial marketing tool. Registration is only $10 and lunch will be provided.
In this workshop, you will learn the three essential skills for Instagram success:
- How to create and curate better photos with just your smart phone.
- How to edit your photos to bring out their maximum potential without using any filters or additional apps.
- How to share your photos on Instagram so that they reach the right audience.
This workshop will also cover Instagram — why you need to be on Instagram, best practices, etiquette, and tips for growing your audience and reach.
Come prepared to shoot and post!
What to bring and what to expect:
- Smartphone preloaded with Instagram app
- An Instagram profile page if you don’t have one already
- Photos on your camera roll that could use some editing help
Registration is closed for this event.